background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This Is UP!


I made The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon buns- I heart them!
Outside my window...It is black as night even though we are in the wee hours of the morning.
I am thinking...about the piles of laundry I have waiting for me around the house.  My mother has given me 3 hours this morning to put it all away.  I just can't seem to stay on top of the house work.

I am thankful for...24 hours with my best friend and her new baby (last Monday)!
Isn't she beautiful?

Love all around!

Beautiful mommy, beautiful baby!

The happy girls!

From the learning rooms...we have been on holidays for a few days.  (One of the perks of homeschooling) 
Yesterday we got back to our routine and Cohen moved up a level in reading.  I am so proud of him.  His printing is so much better and his love of science is so encouraging.
From the kitchen...Waffles! Waffles! Waffles! I have discovered my new favourite food! I have also discovered celery root. I can't wait to by more to put in soups! 

I am wearing...pyjamas and loving it! 
I am creating...my menu for my New Years Eve party.  It will be small but I am really looking forward to hanging out with my closest friends and our family.

I am reading...blogs.  I love "The Little Apartment." Such cute ideas!
I am hoping...To get our real tree tomorrow!
Around the house...laundry piles are waiting for me!

One of my favorite things...CHRISTMAS MUSIC!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
1. Decorate the house for Christmas
2. Decorate the house for Christmas
3. Decorate the house for Christmas

Here are some pictures from my first trade show- She Made It! It was a lot of hard work but worth it.  I loved bringing this group of women together to promote their products.  I learned a lot about taking risks, starting a business and encouraging others.  What a blessing this event was to me!
s
Epicure Selections with Hilda

African Soles- Awesome project!!!

Cherryappleart

Marianne's Face painting. (That's Hannah- our little tiger!)

Heritage Makers- awesome publishing!

Hats by Jackie

African Soles 

Lucky 7 Designs

Melissa from Mummy Nuggle?

Crystal from Wee Ones


Karla from Avon! 

Thanks ladies for participating in such an awesome day!


What's up with you?

I got these starters from blog.http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ !

No comments: