background

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Awarded and it feels so good!


Thanks to Dawn from  Mom-a-Logues (great name isn't it?), I was given a Lovely Blog award.  Feeling the love Dawn!  I have the wonderful task of awarding other bloggers.  Here is my list and reasons why I love these blogs:


1. Impress Your Kids- I know, I know, I rave about them all the time.  (No! I don't work for them!) I just love how they inspired me to pass on my faith to my kids in a real and relevant way.  Who can beat that?  


2.  I am all a Twitter About Life - I just stumbled on this blog today.  I was so touched by Lisa's story about losing her mom to Breast Cancer:(  I also loved her on-line book store.


3.  Pitter Patter Art - I have been in love with this blog from the moment I discovered it.  I have no idea how I stumbled on her blog.  I love how her life and passion for art have come together in the name of compassion and adoption.  I can't get enough of her beautiful and awe-inspiring art!


4.  Cherryappleart - I knew Rebecca through our church and I can't believe how much we have in common.  She is so passionate about her art and family.  She has the energy I envy and the drive that inspires me!


5. Chloe from Lucky 7 Designs- When I met Chloe I was inspired by her resolve to persevere.  She is so devoted to her beautiful little guy and her cards- oh don't get me started.  I can hardly believe she does this all by hand.  


6. Lamp Unto My Feet- I love this site.  I go here for amazing takes on dinner.  My personal favourite is the Cowgirl Casserole.  My kids love it!  Sherry is great for her homeschool tips as well!


7. Mike and Katie's blog is so wonderful.  I love their adoption story.  What really impresses me about Katie is her interest in meeting the cultural needs of her children.  I love how she threw herself head first into the hair-stories of her bi-racial daughter. 


8; Silly Precious Piggies is another fun blog.  I love the crafts she does with her children.  Everything looks great! 


9. Ordinary Inspirations is another one of my favourites.  I get updates on facebook- I love her commitment to her family and her faith.  


10. Last but not least is another new find:  Home School Creations.  Since I started homeschooling this year I have really appreciated the blogs that provide ideas, support, and connection.  This blog does all three.  I feel blessed to have found HSC.  


Thanks everyone.  I would have done more but I have soooo much to do with our upcoming Trade Show!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the Blog Award, I know you deserve it!

Thank you so much Myrtle! That was so nice to include my blog as one of your favs, what an honor. I am going to follow all of the ones you mentioned!~Lisa

Unknown said...

Congratulations to a beautiful lady for a well-earned award. I've enjoyed reading your posts ever since I found you.

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Congratulations on your award! Thank you for linking up to Bee Funny Friday Follow! I am a new follower.
Lolo
www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

clo said...

Hi Myrtle. Congratulations on your award!! Thank you for highlighting my Lucky 7 Designs blog and for all your kind words!
Chloe

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies! You are so kind!

Laura Kelley www.pitterpatterart.com said...

Myrtle...thanks so much for the sweet words...really they are too, too kind. Laura Kelley

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am your newest follower. I love your blog.

I am awarding you the Versatile Bloggers Award and would love for you to stop by and pick it up sometime.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Vickie