Saturday, September 18, 2010
Awarded and it feels so good!
Thanks to Dawn from Mom-a-Logues (great name isn't it?), I was given a Lovely Blog award. Feeling the love Dawn! I have the wonderful task of awarding other bloggers. Here is my list and reasons why I love these blogs:
1. Impress Your Kids- I know, I know, I rave about them all the time. (No! I don't work for them!) I just love how they inspired me to pass on my faith to my kids in a real and relevant way. Who can beat that?
2. I am all a Twitter About Life - I just stumbled on this blog today. I was so touched by Lisa's story about losing her mom to Breast Cancer:( I also loved her on-line book store.
3. Pitter Patter Art - I have been in love with this blog from the moment I discovered it. I have no idea how I stumbled on her blog. I love how her life and passion for art have come together in the name of compassion and adoption. I can't get enough of her beautiful and awe-inspiring art!
4. Cherryappleart - I knew Rebecca through our church and I can't believe how much we have in common. She is so passionate about her art and family. She has the energy I envy and the drive that inspires me!
5. Chloe from Lucky 7 Designs- When I met Chloe I was inspired by her resolve to persevere. She is so devoted to her beautiful little guy and her cards- oh don't get me started. I can hardly believe she does this all by hand.
6. Lamp Unto My Feet- I love this site. I go here for amazing takes on dinner. My personal favourite is the Cowgirl Casserole. My kids love it! Sherry is great for her homeschool tips as well!
7. Mike and Katie's blog is so wonderful. I love their adoption story. What really impresses me about Katie is her interest in meeting the cultural needs of her children. I love how she threw herself head first into the hair-stories of her bi-racial daughter.
8; Silly Precious Piggies is another fun blog. I love the crafts she does with her children. Everything looks great!
9. Ordinary Inspirations is another one of my favourites. I get updates on facebook- I love her commitment to her family and her faith.
10. Last but not least is another new find: Home School Creations. Since I started homeschooling this year I have really appreciated the blogs that provide ideas, support, and connection. This blog does all three. I feel blessed to have found HSC.
Thanks everyone. I would have done more but I have soooo much to do with our upcoming Trade Show!