background

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Gave up Television for Contentment

 I am at Blissfully Domestic today.  Here is a little synopsis of what I am talking about over there.  Hope you enjoy.


My husband has mentioned that I have the taste of a 13 year old.  He is mainly speaking about my television watching.  I am not one of those "smart" television viewers.  I do like to watch "garbage".  You know what I mean, TMZ, The Hills and The Bachelor to name a few.  (I hope I haven't offend any of you.)  Because of the television I watch my desires and  expectations were being changed.  When I gave up television things started to change.  Visit me at Blissfully Domestic while  I talk about what happened when I followed God's leading.  







(That is a picture of me at the age of 14 in Ottawa, Ontario.  Surprisingly I didn't watch much television at this age.) 

No comments: